The image below shows a history of fire incidents for a city. It includes photos and the locations of the incidents.
By having a record of all fire incidents planners are able to;
- Pin-point fire prone areas.
- Get the historical figures of incidents by month and prepare for them.
- Propose better Fire Bureau stations.
- Plan fire assets, such as hydrants, suppression chemicals and other equipment.
- Warn the community of the possibility of fire for a given month and area, backed-up by real data.
Business Mapper Team